If you are looking for an affordable, long-lasting, and eco-friendly material for your driveway or parking lot of your business, asphalt is a perfect choice. Asphalt is well known for its durability, as well as the ability to withstand harsh weather conditions and heavy auto traffic.
If you need a professional asphalt contractor in Waynesboro, TN, or any other nearby towns and surrounding areas, D. Lee’s Paving is your perfect choice. We are the company that specializes in various paving and re-paving solutions for both residential and commercial clients.
Asphalt Paving in Waynesboro, TN
Whether you have a small or large asphalt paving project, the experts of our company are capable to handle it. At D. Lee’s Paving, we use high-quality equipment and materials, which allows us to guarantee perfect results that all our customers are satisfied with. We work with clients from Waynesboro, TN, as well as from other nearby towns and areas, including Nashville, Spring Hill, Franklin, Murfreesboro, and others.
Asphalt paving is knows as the most durable, reliable, strongest, and affordable types of paving. It lasts for many years and is quite easy to maintain. Asphalt paving is a superior and sustainable type of paving, and the process involves the installment of cold, warm, or hot as paving. There are numerous benefits of asphalt paving, including the following:
- It is low-cost. As mentioned above, asphalt is one of the most affordable building materials
- It is recyclable. This means that asphalt can be used over and over again. That is why asphalt is so popular and is used for different types of commercial and residential projects and surfaces.
- It is safe. Asphalt offers numerous safety features. It prevents driver fatigue, promotes water drainage, prevents skidding, and others.
- It is durable. If it is built and maintained well, asphalt can last for decades. On average, asphalt roads last between 15 and 20 years before needing major repairs and reconstruction.
If you are considering getting asphalt paving for your residential or commercial property, D. Lee’s Paving is ready to assist you.
Asphalt resurfacing is the process of adding a fresh layer of asphalt to the already existing pavement. As long as the base of the paving is good, and the sub base is in a good condition, you can use asphalt resurfacing in order to renovate your asphalt paving and make it look like new again. At D. Lee’s Paving, we have professionals pavers who specialize in this asphalt renovation technology and know how to make your paving perfect again.
Here is a list of benefits of this method you should know about:
- It helps maintain aesthetics of asphalt. If your asphalt paving is plagued by potholes and cracks, and it looks faded and discolored, asphalt resurfacing will help you achieve your asphalt’s rejuvenated appearance.
- It extends the life of the paving. On average, asphalt paving lasts between 15 and 20 years. But, with the help of resurfacing, you can extend its lifetime significantly.
- It prevents over-sealing. Asphalt sealing is the process where a protective coat is applied to asphalt to add additional protection to it. However, if you put too much sealing, it can cause cracking of the asphalt surface. Therefore, you may want to try resurfacing as a great alternative to sealing.
- It helps you save time and money. Asphalt resurfacing prevents deterioration of the paving that costs much time and money.
Asphalt milling is the type of asphalt repair where a few inches of the top layer are removed in need of repair. It is an environmentally friendly, innovative, and effective method of asphalt repair. Asphalt milling has many benefits over other repair methods:
- You can re-use it multiple times
- Milling prevents drainage flow
- It is often used for fixing specific areas
- It is not as time-consuming as other methods
- It is easy to maintain
- It does not produce smoke or flame
Our professionals specialize in asphalt milling, and we know how to do it in a perfect way. Therefore, if you think this repair method is the right method for you, feel free to contact us.
Tar and Chip
Tar and chip is known as an old-fashioned paving process that has been used for driveways, pavements, and country roads for over a hundred years. Tar and chip involves rolling a hot layer of asphalt over an existing surface in order to seal it. Even though it is an old method, it is still widely used, especially in rural areas. This method is especially good for small projects.
If you want to extend the life of your asphalt paving and improve its quality, then sealcoating is the method you should consider for yourself. It is used in order to protect asphalt and prevents its wear and tear and premature damage. Asphalt sealcoating provides great protection against harsh weather condition, UV light, and oils. This all makes sealcoating a great investment for homeowners and business owners who have business properties.
Do you Need the help of a professional asphalt paver in Waynesboro, TN?
Are you currently looking for a professional asphalt contractor on Waynesboro, TN or any other nearby town? Then, you have found one – D. Lee’s Paving is one of the local leaders in the asphalt paving industry that provides a full range of asphalt paving services to both commercial and residential customers. We have been on the market for over 15 years, and our services include asphalt paving, resurfacing, milling, sealcoating, and more.
Our professional and experienced pavers are capable of handling any type of project regardless of its size and complexity. We can guarantee that if you decide to work with us, you will be left with sealed, smooth, and good-looking asphalt that will serve you for many years. If you have any questions about our company or services we offer, do not hesitate to give us a call.