If you’re making the investment in a new asphalt surface, make the decision to hire a proven asphalt repair expert in Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Hialeah, West Palm Beach, FL. D. Lee’s Paving will deliver smooth surfaces that are ready to stand up to intense weathering and wear. We’re expert asphalt repair pavers with a full range of capabilities for asphalt digouts just waiting to be put to work for you:
- Resurfacing: We’re equipped for complete asphalt resurfacing, including old asphalt removal and dig-outs. If you’ve got a pothole-filled parking lot or a driveway with drainage issues, we’re ready to resurface every square inch of it.
- Asphalt paving: Call us for new paving projects of any size. We have state-of-the-art equipment and use proven practices to ensure your surfaces are well-paved, properly finished and beautiful to behold.
- Asphalt milling: If your resurfacing project calls for it, we’re able to provide asphalt milling in Fort Lauderdale, FL. In an environmentally-friendly approach to repaving, we’re able to use old ground-up asphalt as part of the re-paving, keeping your costs low and reducing refuse from the resurfacing.
- Tar and chip: The tar and chip process involves rolling hot liquid asphalt over your surface as a way to seal it. It’s a cost-efficient alternative to a full paving project or a full resurfacing job. It’s ideal for smaller projects and areas less prone to heavy wear.
- Asphalt sealcoating: Sealcoating is a protective finish that gives your asphalt a glossy shine, while also protecting it from UV light, water and oils. Asphalt sealcoating lowers the risk of cracks developing as the asphalt is dried out by the sun—cracks that let in water and oil that cause devastating damage.
- Striping: We’re familiar with all striping protocols and can stripe your road or parking lot in ADA-compliant fashion. We’ll make sure the markings on your concrete are clear and present.
We welcome asphalt digouts and related jobs of any size. Call us to re-pave your entire parking lot or pave fresh asphalt in your driveway. Regardless of the type of job, we promise a surface that looks great and lasts. Contact us for asphalt paving today at 561-891-8177.